- 1 hr ago In a statement given to the website Kotaku, Epic Games said the lawsuit was a result of Mr Rogers "filing a DMCA counterclaim to a takedown notice on a YouTube video that exposed and promoted Fortnite Battle Royale cheats and exploits."
- 3 hrs ago Johan Pettersson被授予搞笑化学奖，以表彰其揭示了瑞典小城Anderslv居民的头发会变绿的原因，因为这里的水中含铜量太大。
- 5 hrs ago 电池电力可能最终被证明是一种过渡性技术。最近电池成本的降低速度已经放慢了，特斯拉曾经承诺要在2017年生产出价格在35,000美元左右的Model 3。要实现这个目标，特斯拉的电池成本需要下降30%。相比之下，丰田（Toyota）最近的举动非常出人意料。它与特斯拉签订的电池供应协议即将期满，但丰田并未续约，而是准备加倍投入研发氢燃料电池。燃料电池的成本下降速度要快于普通电池。而且燃料电池的拥趸们认为，车主肯定会更喜欢充电速度相对更快的燃料电池，而不是要为充电等上好几个小时。
- 6 hrs ago Attractions: Europe’s underrated gem.
- Movies Gauri And Shah Rukh Khan Open Their New Delhi Home On Airbnb!
- Sports setting
然而，主要榜单上的排名大幅上升不会自动转化为欧洲商学院排名的上升。例如，牛津大学(University of Oxford)萨伊德商学院(SaBusiness School)在MBA榜单上的排名上升1位，在开放招生EMBA课程的排名上升5位，在EMBA榜单上的排名上升12名，首次进入该榜单前十名，但其在欧洲商学院榜单上的排名没有变化，依然是第10名。
- Education 五大因素制约发展 家居建材业产品流通成本高
- Finance 单词lace 联想记忆：
- News adj. 剧烈的，严重的，严峻的，严厉的，严格的
- Lifestyle “存量房”时代渐行渐近 你准备好了吗？
- Technology ?根据市长迈克尔?布隆伯格，报道的33个事故有10个发生在纽约，数字还有望上升。纽约的死亡是由于倒下的树木、电击和溺水。
- Travel 大型房企业绩多数好于预期
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso crash test results have been revealed. As per the tests conducted by Global NCAP, the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso has secured a disappointing Zero-Star rating for adult occupancy and Two-Star Rating for child occupancy protection.
the truly embarrassing press conference from Vlade Divac, the leaks of Vivek Ranadive's lust for Buddy Hield, and the failure to sell off a host of spare veteran roster parts that theoretically could have been turned into picks.
James Franco’s new movie about the making of The Room will make you belly-laugh, but its comedy is also deeper and richer than mere mockery.
You're talking with him / her late on the phone. When he / she hung up the phone, you still miss him / her, even if the phone just hung up on 2 minutes
Quanta Computer, ” in October. Samsung is also reported to be working on a 12 to 13-inch tablet, and it seems evident that “these large-size tablets will greatly impact ultrabook demand.” This “iPad Max” will be a defacto laptop with the addition of new cases with integrated keyboards and batteries and could well become a mainstay for high schools and college students who need better content creation tools than thos offers on existing iPads and iPad Minis.
Writing for a Variety Special: Patton Oswalt, “Patton Oswalt: Talking for Clapping”
The second-best song that Shirley Bassey performed for the James Bond franchise is still one of the best. For a series that, on some level, has always been about wish fulfillment, listening to one of the great singers belt powerful notes about avarice seems just about right. So say what you will about the film (it's not on many of the lists of James Bond's best), but Bassey had good material here and she knocked it out of the park.
Although it looked like the mobile patent wars might cool off after several settlements late in 2014, this year kicked off with a skirmish between Apple and Ericsson over patent royalties related to wireless communications. BlackBerry used to be pretty litigious: It even took on celebrity Ryan Seacrest over its keyboard! But these days it is more focused on trying to convince smartphone buyers that its technology is cool again. Or at least relevant.
4. No talking during the game, wait for half-time or end of the game.
8. The 2012 Ig Nobel Fluid Dynamics Prize
Buyers looking for new construction will have more options next year, as the number of new condos hitting the market in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Long Island City, Queens, is expected to more than double to 8,366 from 3,444 in 2014, according to data provided by Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group.
The Magic have bounced between average and bad, and they're currently on a downswing. Now Aaron Gordon and Nikola Vucevic are coming off the bench and Mario Hezonja is buried.
3.The End of the One-Child Policy
The recovery may help allay some of the gloom around emerging market countries, many of which used strong export growth as a springboard for rapid economic advancement in the early years of this century, before the export boom turned to bust.
The regulator said that “faced with a complex and volatile market environment,” funds had realised gains of only Rmb294.5bn in the first half, a drop of 42.3 per cent.
In my country, we make so much waste, we buy and throw away, buy and throw away, and yet northern countries will not share with the needy. Even when we have more than enough, we are afraid to lose some of our wealth, afraid to share. 在我的祖国，我们制造了如此之多的垃圾，我们购买商品，我们随之丢弃，买来，再丢弃。然而有些国家，有些人，却不会分享给那些真正需要的人们，甚至他们拥有的远远超过自身需要的时候。他们害怕分享，害怕失去自己的财富。
7.The Renminbi's Devaluation
●“Girl Infects 586 Men With HIV On Purpose, Plans On Infecting 2,000 More Before 2017 - TRENDING”
A powerful earthquake struck off Japan's southern coast on May 30, prompting fears in China of a catastrophe similar to the tsunami and Fukushima nuclear power plant meltdown that followed the 2011 Japanese quake. In the end, no fatalities or major damage were reported.
On Her Majesty's Secret Service gets an honorable mention on our list of James Bond Theme songs.
Choose the number next to each statement that best reflects your feelings.
Perhaps the more interesting question is what drove Yahoo! to shell out that reported $30 million for a single app. To be sure, Summly's text-compression abilities dovetail nicely with Yahoo!'s new focus on mobile utilities. Along with Yahoo!'s $1.1 billion purchase of the blogging service Tumblr and the launch of an acclaimed new weather app, the Summly move marks a commitment to owning the tiny real estate of the smartphone screen-and serving advertising to the youthful eyeballs that tend to gravitate to mobile devices.
- Referencing the American chat show host, he quipped: 'I've always wanted to meet Jay Leno,' before laughing to himself. Clearly unimpressed, Dallas Buyers Club star Jared hit back: 'Sorry, what was your name again?'But audiences seemed to pick up on the atmosphere between the two, with one viewer joking: 'Think Jared Leto got a bit paranoid about Grinder looking at him.'